Wednesday, September 19, 2012


took out the capital,
complained
formally,
requested assistance
put in a small q,
put in a comma
pulled the volatile word
down to extend catharsis
asserted self
refined
checked origins
the word
catharsis
considered
the lack of autonomy in catharsis
(thanks I'll take my own catharsis)
consensual reform
informed
regained composure
(informed consent)
provided form;
solutions;
formulae;
constant motion in the crowd
(keeps the particle alive)
stirred
refused directives
redirected refuse
justified the active metaphor
of stereo type by drawing
cartooned a face
taught myself the concatenation
of dumbing down
said it out loud
checked the peripheral approach
checked the detail
typed myself
faced type
reframed my image
to extend catharsis in ignition
turned the key
query
avoided time
(incarcerated)
copied carbon
(incinerated)
query
helped
query
ask
you
query
What
do you
think
I do
query
keep
moving
open
query

1 comment:

M40 said...

(thanks I'll take my own catharsis)

Great sassy line!